Wednesday, November 11, 2009

1st post between me and him

i've been workin here 4 almost 2 mths le... i was first introduced to the guy who sits beside mi after my interview. my 1st impression of him is tall n handsome. he was oso e oni guy i got 2 know then. kk nvm about e past... i'm goin 2 share my tots here fr now onwards no matter wat hap n hope 2 gt some comments here :) mebe i tok abit of myself here 1st. i'm an attached female in a relationship wif my bf for 4+ yrs le. i'm 28 and he's 24.

for e past 1 mth, i oni tink of my collic and mi. but nt in tt kinda special way. its jz e way he's treatin mi. i even go n find out hw 2 tell whether a guy likes a ger on9. i'm doin tis cos e gers told me he wont tk e initiative 2 tok 2 gers. whenever he toks 2 mi or smiles at mi, i'm ecstatic~! i'm oso elated when we r oni 2 left in e office even we nv chat wif each other cos bein in e same room wif a handsome guy's gd thing lol~! i'm oso happy when he mk mi laugh when we chat. he likes 2 call my name when he toks 2 our collics.

we had got along well as colleagues. once, when he was cold 2 mi, i'm broodin y he treated mi diff aft he was bk fr leave. there were 2 occasions he dun tok normal 2 mi. 1st occastion - he asked whether i had leopard-printed clothes anot and 2 wear 1 dae 2 office 2 entertain him n e guys :X 2nd occasion - he jokingly said his butt painful n asked mi 2 massage him. when i suggested another ger 2 help him, he dun wan...

duuno y smtms i feel he peek at mi when i was doin my work, read or slp. like 2dae, he noticed i drank soya bean lol~!

i alw tell myself there's oni 1 guy in my heart n ie my bf tho tis guy may b in my mind. recentli, i had celebrated my bf's bdae n i felt sorta relieved i finali got 2 do it cos i had promised him abt e plan tho i was sick tt dae. when tis guy toks 2 or flirts wif oth gers, i nv feel jealous. sometimes, i'm wonderin isit worth 2 stop my long relationship n pursue a new relationship wif a guy wif better qualites n try an office luv relationship? but i reli dunno hw 2 brk e heart of someone i stil luv. i nw seem 2b able 2 understd y sm couples can brkup cos of a 3rd party aft bein in a rship 4 mani yrs...

2dae, i can feel i had waken up fr my 'fantasy' cos durin lunch time, we had sat so near 2 each other, in front of each other, he nv tok 2 mi or look @ mi. our oth 2 collics had left us alone at e table cos they went 2 order food. seein his behaviour, i oso act cool. i happi u asked mi where's blk 302 cos i feel u let mi noe abit of ur personal thing as i can hear u call e clinic. u ask mi mebe cos i stay at amk or mebe cos ur frenz nt in e office lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment