Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Elvin Ng & Kang Chengxi's blog... He's comin bk tml~!

2dae, I was reading Elvin Ng and Kang Chengxi’s blogs in office. Found that Elvin likes 2 tok about Life which I found 2b profound and smtms true. Tink his blog is sth lk Chicken Soup and I like it. I can find peace reading it. Mebe u ppl can go and read it when u feel down and it will sorta cheer u up. At least, to me, I can. His is a special blog from mani ppl I guess cos gd questions were posed wif his inner tots. I suppose he’s someone who will examine himself and life when he’s alone. I agree wif him tt if u do things alone by urself, u no nid 2 smile and accommodate oth ppl. Mebe I shd try go watch movie myself 1 dae in a cinema. Shd b a diff feelin fr watchin it at home by myself….

Reading Chengxi’s blog is veri relaxin cos he’s veri funni. His language and mine are e same in e sense that we dun use proper English and there are nt mani pix lol. dunno y he likes 2 use mani’…..’ in his blogs lol. so nw I noe he’s workin at Standard Chartered Bank, no more actin. Waliao, I’m so outdated. Dun ask mi he’s workin at which branch. Go read his blog urself lol. Last time, I used 2 like him when he’s stil in Mediacorp cos he’s handsome and boyish lol. had watched all his dramas b4. nw, I oso din dislike him tts y I’m reading his blog lol. From his blog, he should be a friendly and nt hypocrite guy. His pet rabbit looks cute. Oh, I tink he grad e same time s my bf? Omg, they are reli from same sch keke… haiz.. my bf oso
likes 2 work in bank lor. Dunno y when lookin at 1 of his pix remind mi of tt stpd idiotic ex-boss~!! Arghhhhhh…….. * pukes* oh he oso likes Stitch. Omg, y my taste is e same as guys? Lol. He said dun see qualities, feelin is more impt. Mebe he’s rite?

Quotin from CX: so guys.. haha.. wise up! u can treat a girl so much better den the "stupid guy who she likes but treat her like shit" but u can nv be tt guy.. so just move on to the other.. don make things difficult for u and her..

2dae, I no tm 2 continue my typin 4 part 2 of e hair care tips cos work bz aft reading Chengxi’s blog halfway. Tml he’s comin bk. Xtuali I had rem wrongly e dae but nvm. Time flies… dun wan let him noe I blog in office lol. I tink he’l look e same. Stil testing water lol. but I tink I noe e ans le lor haiz… no chance… I nt reli excited leh. Mebe jz a faint happiness cos had msged n tok 2 him abit in Fb. Dunno y I particularly like wat Chengxi had said (as shown above) mebe I can relate 2 it keke… tink I had addicted 2 readin his interesting posts le cos he’s v amusin. I lk hurmorous guys lol. Oso feel lk he’s stil a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment