Friday, December 4, 2009

Ivy Lee, Ann Kok and Jesseca Liu’s blogs

2dae, I I happened 2 see our local chiobu actresses, Ivy Lee, Ann Kok and Jesseca Liu’ blogs when I was browsin Andy Lee’s blog. Den it links 2 all tis 3 chiobu’s blogs lol. Its nice 2 read e local celebrities’ blogs. I’m happi and enjoyin it ;p I realised they’l update at least once a mth. I suppose its cos they r bz wif their work.

I like Ann and Jesseca’s blogs cos they contain mani nice pix. Lookin at Ann’s pix, I found her 2b more beautiful le. Dunno y. mebe she noe hw 2 maintain her looks lol. Or its cos of her mkup? Lol. I like her pix on e ch 8 9pm show which had jz ended, Daddy At Home, Qi E Baba. Cos Chen Hanwei looks so funni lol~! Nw den I noe Jesseca likes cats and she’s gd frenz wif Ann~! 1 of her pet cats is so cute ;p

I oso like Ivy’s blog cos I noticed all her pix I cant gt fr e press 1. they r all her personal as I suppose she had taken em wif her own camera. Den she oso mentioned her children. She’s not stingy wif her pix. Most of her pix r v clear n her angmo n chinese r nt bad! I feel that all her children r in gd life lol. She’s oso a happi young mom! So envy her lol!!! Despite bein v bz as a mom, I wonder hw she gt e time 2 blog… Aft reading her older posts, I tink its cos she does on9 shoppin n mebe communicate wif her hubby. I hope she’l continue 2 blog aft bein in HK cos her fans’l miz her…

Pls click on e links on e right side of my blog 2 read their blogs~! Enjoy ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment