Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My morning these few days... & online shoppin link added~!

tis few days, i'm loggin in in Fb 2 c whether he had replied mi in e mornin b4 i go 2 work. ya, he did :) den nw, aft i gt hm, i will log in b4 i go and bathe. i tink i'l stop b4 i c him bk 2 office nx wk else i'll feel shy and awkward. but 2dae, i din his reply. guess its cos he's goin over 2 NYC last nite. nvm, i muz b patient and cant rush else i'll seem desperate 2 him. but i oso reli cant b too eager cos i'm still in a relationship.

i nw had stopped readin Barbie Hsu's book cos i haven updated my blog here wif e topic on tips 4 beautiful hair due 2 my forgetfulness to bring my book home from office :( but nvm meanwhile, ur can browse my fren's fren great blog where she's promotin and sellin beauty products 4 ladies - Shills (Taiwanese brand) ~! there are lotsa pictures of e items and usage instructions with chinese to english translation! enjoy ur online shoppin :) if u gona buy sth, pls mention my blog url 2 e salesperson tks ;p

Click click on e online shoppin link on e right side of my blog lol~!

No comments:

Post a Comment