Sunday, January 31, 2010

1st time go gym wif my bf~!

2dae is my 1st time doin workout at a gym. i went wif my bf :) he's so gd payin 4 it when tis is my bdae treat. i had tried out equipments for tonin my arms mainly. when i was startin 2 run on e threadmill, i accidentalli had a bad fall cos i was tryin 2 take my towel which had dropped from e handle :( i hurt my palm and knees. (U can see e pix under Twitpic Updates on e rite side of my blog) my bf quickly came down fr his threadmill and came close 2 mi and asked whether i was ok anot. e gym staff oso came n tk a look, askin mi nid water anot, in case i was in shock. but i said i was ok. den my bf acc mi go sit on a bench and put plasters on my palm n knee.. so gd :) we oso nv go spa le cos e guy din book 4 us. so stpd :(

den we went 4 dinner aft bathin. at 1st, he asked wan go KFC eat anot. but i said i wan eat rice so mebe we go foodcourt. but cos we cant fd e latter, i said den we go KFC. but stpd in e end, we cant fd it aft walkin so long. den i realised we had walked 2 Vivocity fr Harbourfront Ctr :( we were so blur lol. we jz went 2 LJS 2 eat lor. den it was a long queue and wait lor, so stpd agn~! aft tt, he followed my suggestion and we went 2 eat icecream at Haagen-Dazs hee.... but he was nt impressed wif e icecream...

Bdae treat redeemed:

Received e followin at HD:

my bf was so gd 2 acc mi tk train n bus tog wif mi 2 my hm area. it was e 1st tm :) i suggested it cos it was stil earli lor. den he oso can play my Iphone mah lol.

i had enjoyed it tho i fell down and nv exercise in gyms b4. tink it's quite gd. but i stil prefer swimmin lol~!

No comments:

Post a Comment