Thursday, January 21, 2010

1st time sms him~!

tis mornin, he mk fun of mi by greetin mi 'gd mornin' and said i no greeted him. but i saw him chattin happily on his hp lk wif gf. i shd hv let him noe my tinkin den c wats his reponse haiz. instead, i purposeli greeted him bk 'gd aftnoon' lol~! he looked quite bz in e mornin... he's oso veri gd and concerned 2 ask whether i was starvin cos we haven gone 4 lunch around 1 pm lol~! so touched.. den he oso asked mi 2 dl games in my Iphone cos he saw mi bored. snc he mentioned tis, i asked him wats e game my collic play. e 1 i enjoy. so, he told mi :)

b4 i went hm i smsed him. its my 1st tm~! and mebe oso my last tm cos i felt so weird and scared he wont lk it or suspect anithing lor haiz.. prior 2 smsin him, my heart beat faster cos i was nervous~! i  oso hesitated. i had asked my fren 4 opinion but she nv replied so i jus did it 2 test him lor... xtuali, i saw it was rainin heavily outside office so i tot he haven returned cos he was stuck somewhr. den ltr did i noe he was on 1/2 dae leave. i dunno cos he nv heard i ask him b4 he left office and 1 collic gt ask him whether wan go gif him a lift aft his medical appt. i tot he meant 2 drv him bk 2 office mah. den he oso chnged in2 hm clothes 4 his appt.

he dunno it was mi so i identified myself 2 him. mebe tml if he mentioned, i'l asked whether he was shocked anot lol. his rly was normal oni. abit diff fr e way he replied in Facebook. cos i saw tt his rly abit cold so i jz excused myself and said i did it out of boredom lol. but its oso true la cos office was so quiet again 2dae... haiz.. even when my fren came. i oso felt embarrassed 2 disturb him :X i was oso amused by his funni post in Facebook lol~! so he oso likes 2 eat KFC, which is same s my bf?

i wonder hw he'l treat mi tml. but tml i tink his mouth'l stil pain or numb lor.. poor thing... i hope he stil'l b nice 2 mi else hope it wont b 2 bad lor. but i've no confidence he gt interest in mi la. i tot mebe he'l rly sm funni thing bk lk 'u miz mi uh?' but he nv... mebe nvm cos tml i'l noe e truth. haiz... i felt disappointed wif his rly :(

No comments:

Post a Comment