Tuesday, January 5, 2010

He seemed 2b veri happi when tokin 2 mi 2dae~! ; Touched by my bf yest~!

First of all, let me wish everyone who came to my blog a HAPPY 2010~! e new yr is here.. wonder wat it will bring mi... more happiness? more misery? i had spent my last dae of 2009 and 1st dae of 2010 wif my dear bf :) it's such a nice nice feelin. hope it will last...

yest mornin, he noticed my new permed colored hair. he asked 'u permed hair?' cos he caught mi by surprise and i was nt mentali prepared cos of him, i jz smiled and acknowledged softly. oh, oni he commented mk mi happi lol~! he no joined us 4 lunch. den aft lunch, i shared wif them a joke cos they saw mi laughin by myself lol~! i asked him whether our boss treated him on his bdae. den i told em tt our collic fr oth office emailed mi and asked mi e same qn. den he asked mi 2 tell her tt our boss was holdin a party 4 mi tis thurs wif mani collics. b4 tt he said i was innocent if i told her my boss did if he's reli doin it. he said tis cos he said ltr she'l go confront our boss. den i said 'ya hor? later she quit on e nx dae lol'. den they oso laughed lol.

dunno y when he knew my bdae's comin, he shouted my name so loudly. he seemed 2b excited abt it lol~! at 1st, i tot y he did it. but when he did that, i was too embarrassed 2 ask him y la. i oso forgot 2 ask him sing mi bdae song jokingly lol. til 2dae, he stil rem my comin bdae. wonder y. he reli noticed mi n rem my things alot uh? lol. yest, he oso gt notice mi when he walked my seat in office. 2dae, he even stood in frt of mi n bade gdbye 2 mi when it was time 4 mi 2 knock off le ;p he oso observed tt i alw tk bus hm. but i told him i smtms did walk home. 2 bad, 2dae he's not goin home str so i wont c him at bus stop. yest, i deliberately tk bus home fast cos wan avoid him abit. i saw him opp.

2dae is my 1st time gettin e durian from his dessert~! he offered 2 gif mi aft i commented that he wasted food lol. i tk it fr his bowl. he oso used his spoon 2 help mi put it in2 mine. den when i gt an attap seed fr him, he said i 'clever' lol~! but its he himself passed 2 mi lor lol~! he seemed 2b v happi when tokin 2 mi when we were at e mkt. i was oso happi 2 hv lunch wif em thr cos its e 1st tm they came here :) i'm oso glad we eatin fr e same stall lol~!

yest, my bf did a veri touchin thing cos of mi. he signed up a veri ex pkg 4 mi at e spa ctr. he said it's my bdae present~! i almost cried on e fone~! he's so gd 2 mi. wat did i do 2 deserve tis? mebe i oso abit guilty? i wan b wif him 4eva but i dunno when we r gettin hitched. den tis guy... i dunno.. mebe i tink 2 mch? but til nw, he stil treats mi lk tis and i happi abt it... haiz :( smtms, i wan 2 gt e ans fr both of em asap... haiz... 2dae, i heard he mention gf??

No comments:

Post a Comment