Sunday, April 18, 2010

Genting Trip - Part 2 (Final)

at last, it was time 2 go bk 2 Sg on tues~! oh, we needed 2 wake up earli agn haiz... cos we gona eat e brkfast buffet at Resorts World hotel. there was slightly more choices compared 2 e 1st one we went. i tink it was nicer too lol. i ate bee hoon, plain rice, hard-boiled egg, 2 pcs of small cakes, sausages n porridge etc n drank orange juice n mango juice~! e latter was yummy lol~! his mom n I chatted abit :) den, we went bk 2 our room 2 wait 4 chk-out. my bf was worried abt xtra charges as we were stil in e room aft 12pm. as there were stil a few hrs b4 2pm, we had no choice but 2 go walkin ard. i was happi tt my bf played my Iphone games wif mi lol.

when i saw tt my Iphone batt had left less than 1/2 of its life span, i decided 2 watch movie on e coach on e return journey. Beast Stalker 证人 is a veri exciting film~! Drag Me To Hell is nt bad too lol. but i dun reli lk e endin. i met my ex-collic when i was buyin titbits in a shop~! 2 bad, my closer fren din join her. wat a coincidence lol. we had dinner in a chinese restaurant at 7+ in e evenin. i tink e cleanliness level was nt veri high haiz :( e food was average oni lor. it was rainin heavily~! wat a bad weather~! e bus was slow :/

my bf had allowed mi 2 tk cab hm so aft reachin Sg, they waited 4 cab wif mi. but aft abt 15mins lk tt, there was stil no empty or avail cab :( so his parents suggested 2 wait at e opp side. but we waited veri long in vain lor haiz. den i started 2 gt veri impatient n threw temper le~! my bf suggested we went 2 tk train cos no choice oredy. i was nt happi cos i wan gt hm fast but nw cannot haiz. he accompanied mi 2 wait 4 e mrt. in e end, i rched hm at 11+ pm.

aft reachin hm, i showed my mom wat i had bought. i told her i will oso give some of em 2 my collics. pls see below:

豆沙饼 - Mom said e size reduced so much~!

Prawn crackers & lobster crackers - Very yummy~!

Titbits made with peanuts - Tasty~!

Coconut sweets - all-time favourite lol~!

Strawberry biscuits - Very fragrant and crunchy~!

BBQ chicken - His mom gave mi tis~!

lastly, i hope 2 travel wif my bf more in e future cos we can spend more tm tog but i wish he can let mi buy anithing i wan buy lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment