Monday, April 5, 2010

Just a short post: Blog Revamp~!!!

2dae, i'm not bloggin abt Beauty Tips or Skin Care. i just want 2 write down how i gona update my blog wif new items :) cos i may nt b able 2 gif u guys (or ladies) advice n suggestions on my main theme of my blog tis wkend cos i'm goin Genting wif my bf n his family until new wk hee... kk let mi cut short my words nw. below is my plan (not in order) but i dunno will change anot lol:

1) Add music list instead of using videos (will do)
2) Add labels to all my posts (will do)
3) Add image header (dunno wan add tis anot)
4) Add Search Box (dunno wan add tis anot)
5) Add link to my Facebook Page (dunno wan add tis anot)
6) Add Categories (dunno wan add tis anot. dunno same as labels anot)
7) Add poll when there are more visitors or readers to my blog

i had done 'homework' n tried 2 get inspirations from other ppl's blog. hope those who have read tis will provide mi some ideas too hee... tink i will stop here le. if u guys miz mi, jz leave mi a msg n i will reply. thank u ppl~!

No comments:

Post a Comment