Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A big mistake~! I must not do it ever again~!

2dae, i was in a bad mood and blue whole dae cos yest i had made my bf veri unhappi. i broke my promise 2 him cos i trusted a fren and told him something which my bf wont allow mi 2 tell anyone. i admitted my mistake 2 my bf cos i felt guilty and i tot i must b honest 2 him. initally, i told him i will tell him wat isit 2dae but he could nt wait last nite and called mi while i was on bed. i knew tis meant tt our rship meant alot 2 him. he was silent on e fone and fr his tone i could tell he was seriously angry wif mi. i had learnt e severity of my wrongdoin and told myself i must nt repeat it cos he had warned mi. he said i shd nt do it even if i trust e oth party.

i dun wan 2 lose him cos of oth ppl. he's veri impt 2 mi. therefore, i decide 2 post tis here 2 remind myself. i was glad and relieved tt he forgave mi. i knew it was nt anything i did tt made him forgive mi. i knew it was cos of his luv 4 mi. i was sure. so nw i want 2 win bk his trust 4 mi cos i'm nt sure whether he stil trusted mi as mch as b4. i can understd if it was affected. i wont blame him. e tot of him buyin Ferrero Rondnoir 4 mi made mi more sad... :( cos i was so bad 2 him but he alw is so gd 2 mi~!

just nw, i apologised 2 him but he did nt c my tears... its ok. i was happi 2 c him cos i did nt attend any briefings 2dae cos of him. i hope i can b a gd gf fr nw onwards. i hope i can control my emo-ness and temper. else i will try nt 2 mk him unhappi more agn. i love him <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment