Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thank God It's Friday~!

on e dae b4 2dae, on fri, my fren told mi tt she may go 2 China 2 work. she had gone 4 e interview. b4 tt, she asked mi if i hv e chance, will i gif up my rship wif my bf. i said tt my bf will b veri understandin and asks mi 2 go ahead. 4 mi, if i'm stil nt married, of cos i will go, especially if its somewhere i long 2 go lol. if her interview is successful, she will b my 3rd fren who's workin overseas. somemore, its at China agn lol. wonder y tis hap so mani x tis yr! haiz...

b4 knockin off, i was in a bad mood cos of my tutor. we were supposed 2 mit tt dae cos i wanna help her scan her certs out of gd will. i dunno wat hap! she sounded so friendly e oth dae. if she cant mk it, den juz tell mi. dun nid ignore my calls n smses. till nw, she stil did nt reply mi. haiz.. so bad.

without waitin 4 her further, i went shopping wif my sis n her fren, Magaret at NTUC at Amk Hub aft dinner. it was nice 2 noe Magaret. she's more matured than my sis lol. she's a softspoken and quiet gal. she even recommennded one iPhone app to mi lol. xtuali, she wanna go 2 watch some 'live' show at Dhoby Ghaut but my sis and i were not interested. so we nv went. on e way, we chatted quite alot.

Altho it was a Fri, my bf and i did nt mit cos he's nt free. so i juz went out wif my sis. i seldom go out wif her cos i dun reli lk it. but if it's goin swimmin or playin badminton tog, i'm on! we did go 2 Kbox tog b4...

No comments:

Post a Comment