Sunday, October 10, 2010

Before my Hong Kong trip~!!!

last month, i attended 2 special functions. i was quite bz doin my biz stuff so i oni posted once then.

my colleague, Adrian, invited mi 2 his baby's 1st bdae. as i was free on tt Sun, so i went. i oso wanted 2 c his baby ger. so coincidentali, her name's Audrey which is e same as my Sec sch fren. i went thr myself by LRT. his hse was decorated. he had oso asked my boss, CM, Jason & Agnes. Chin & Goh cannot mk it. in e end, my boss din go cos he had 4gotten abt it. i was e 1st 2 rch! i saw Audrey! she's v cute n pretti. her hair is short n alw puts on a smile. Adrian's wife's nice too. i lk e Thai-styled buffet esply e red rubies dessert & tom yam soup! yummy! e Elmo cake was delicious as well. altho i din gt 2 carry Audrey, i stil had enjoyed myself. i oso found tt Adrian's younger bro is handsome lol.

My 'souvenir' for attendin e bdae party

on 24 sep 10, fri, my Division had a dinner gatherin at Little Bali. Alvin, Chua, Satheesh and i tk a cab thr. we were late. b4 tt, i tk a shower n gt chnged n put on mk up. it's my 1st tm 2 bathe in e office male toilet lol. Alvin was gd 2 'guard' outside lol. i was happi tt Dylan called mi 2 ask whether i was rchin. we were disappointed 2c tt e place was dark n had limited seats :( e food was nt nice too. when it was tm 2 go hm, my big boss gave mi a lift. i was so embarrassed cos it's my 1st tm sittin his car. it's a big car tho i saw a small roach on e seat bhind lol! dunno y but nvm as i din tell him. i tink tis non-airconed restaurant is more suitable for couples. it will oso b more convenient if u drive.

b4 my Hong Kong trip, i went for manicure & pedicure at Color Zone, J8. e ladies who served mi were friendly. they had helped mi 2 paint e colors i wanted n they suit mi. i wanted 2 mk my bf happi. but aft he knew i signed a pkg he was unhappi haiz...

My black toes ;p

Green slippers ($14.90) that i bought at Color Zone cos nv brought a pair

in my next blog posts, i will share my Hong Kong trip experiences wif u guys :)

2 comments:

  1. dont ever tell bf that u sign package. HAHA!! but when i signed my pedicure package, my bf was agreeable cos it is tiring to scrub ur own feet off deadskins and package is cheaper :)

    missylva

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ger, i alw honest wif him mah so i told him lor... where did u sign ur pedicure pkg?

    ReplyDelete