Saturday, February 13, 2010

1st time he approached and chatted with me at bus stop lol!

On fri, i abit purposeli din tk ani bus tt arrived cos i wanted 2 c whether can mit him at bus stop anot. den ya, i reli saw him comin. he's smilin at mi. den he approached mi n we started 2 chat. he stil rem e white pants joke n told mi he and 1 collic go 2 gym tog. den i asked him whether they hold hands lol. he said nt yet. he siao la lol. den he oso wears white bottom and has purple shirts lol.

he asked mi whr i was goin. i told him i was goin 2 gym. he gave mi a 'i dun blive it' look lol. i explained tt it was my bdae treat la. he asked which gym i was goin. den he said he nv heard it b4. i 4gt ask him which gym they usuali go. we were takin dff bus. tho i oso can tk e bus he tk but nvm.

i still unhappi wif him tis few days :( but he dunno abt it. he stil treats mi e same. my fren jus reminded mi that i noe who i lk nw n muz consider my bf's feelin. so i tink i will let tis matter rest and slowli 4gt abt it. i was tinkin my bf's better cos he wont anihw go out wif ani ger alone!

lastly, i wish everyone who reads my blog a Happi CNY and Happi Valentine's Day~! i'm not goin out wif my bf on Vdae but we r goin spa nx wk cos of e Vdae pkg hee!

1 comment:

  1. Hi 性感的我, i agree with u. failure is e mother of success! u learn fr ur mistakes! tks 4 readin my post tks :) do come bk 4 more hee... mind intro urself?

    ReplyDelete