Wednesday, February 17, 2010

He's attached now! All hopes are shattered lol!

OMG!! I jus saw in Facebook that he's in a relationship nw! oh i din expect it cos it seems so fast and reli unexpected 4 mi. but nvm, i guess it's all fated. fated i cant marry rich man lol! aniwae, congrats 2 him! i tot i wan write a new post abt him wantin 2 cut dragonfruit 4 mi. lk so gd 2 mi lol. nvm if stil can b frenz oso gd. i sad anot??? well, mebe abit but its ok cos my bf treated mi v gd mah. sm more he's been by my side all tis while when sth hap in my hse haiz...

well, it's all clear now! i'm not his type. so i dun go 'xiao xiu' him le lol. wonder who's e lucky ger... e stpd horoscope predictions every yr nt accurate 1 lol. mk mi at 1st stil go n vexed tis n tt.................. heng i stil luv my bf. i'l stil kp tis blog but mebe dun write abt him le la. else wasted my post. hope he dun flirt wif mi le leh lol. heng i no go and ask him out or wat. else i'l b so embarrassed lol! now, 1 more person's attached in office lol. i tink nw, i'm nt so unhappi abt him lyin 2 mi le. cos its reli nt impt nw.

i wish him all e best 2 his new rs lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment