Friday, March 5, 2010

1st beauty forum post~!!! Please support~!!! Thanks...

So long no update my blog cos been bz... mebe oso nt much inspiration... got family prob :( oso haven counted my angbao $ yet. aniwae, he stil treats mi e same.. fren said mebe he treats mi as a sister lor.. dunno la heck care of it lol~!

i was tinkin of startin a small beauty forum here... any female supporters? hee... cos i haven continued readin my beauty book so tot of tis. haven continued cos bz lor.... den haven posted new blog abt it haiz... if tis is successful den i will mk it often

had saw this brand Shills at Sasa Bugis yest, omg! i was surprised! cos i tot it oni exists in Taiwan lol! anyway, please click on e link under 'online shoppin' on e rite of my blog cos there are updates of new products ;p

Let mi start wif tis 1st beauty question. hope 2 get mani comments here sia :)

Qn: Any recommendations for BB cream? Currently, i'm using Maybelline BB cream but i found that it is unsuitable for my skin cos in e beginnin, it drys my skin. eventually, it does not control my oil production on my cheeks. so now, i dunno want 2 buy which brand.

Maybelline BB cream

Last but not least, please click on e Prada Wallet Contest on e rite of my blog cos closing date's end of tis mth, 31 Mar 10~! Gd luck 2 all ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment