Monday, March 8, 2010

My birthday presents in 2010!!! 1st time posted many photos in my blog lol!!!

2dae, i wan blog on my bdae presents cos i wan share wif e ppl who read my blog :) xtuali, i wanted 2 blog yest but i was in bad mood haiz... dun tok abt it.

kk, let's start now! Enjoy ur view on e pix below:

1) From my ex-collics Ros & GB

Presents unwrapped

Keychain from GB & Handphone pouch from Ros

2) From my secondary school's friend, Daphne

A bracelet bought from AMK Hub

3) From my godbro-cum-cousin, Jeremy

Another black sparkling bracelet

4) From my ex-collic, Xinling

Cute pink t-shirt (haven't tried yet lol)

Very shiny hairclip

Birthday card - front & its envelope

Same birthday card - inside with very touching words

5) From my ex-collic, Elisa

Stitch photo album - front

Stitch photo album - spine

Stitch photo album - back

My bf oso gave mi my bdae present! its a veri exxxxx present! wont say here. wait he'll paiseh lol. my another sec sch's fren treated mi dinner with Daphne cos our bdae fall on Jan. we went to Vanilla Pod Restaurant & Bar. it's e 1st time i went to eat there. Ros & GB treated mi dinner at Sakura, Cairnhill Place as well.

Last friday, Xinling & Elisa met 4 dinner at a shophouse in Bugis. we ate non-stop for abt 3 hrs lol! i finali found new kakis with big appetite lol. aft that, we went 2 window-shop awhile. but Xinling went home first cos its late oredy. i was sooo happy 2 meet them :)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment