Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shopping at Sasa~!!!

Last Friday, i went 2 Marina Square wif my bf cos i wan 2 go 2 Sasa 2 buy perfume n use e 5% off voucher my fren gave mi.

My bf would b late so he asked mi 2 go 2 Sasa myself 1st. thus, i quickly went 2 e perfume section. i tried on mani bottles and found some cheap ones lol. aft my bf arrived, i showed him which i tink were nice. later, i decided 2 buy Silkygirl perfume which is shown below:

Silkygirl Whisper perfume (50 ml)

e usual price of tis perfume is $22.90. now, promo price is jus $12.90 lol.

Cos we stil had plenty of free time, we din leave e shop v soon. i went 2 look at oth stuffs. i came across some products that were for open pores. there were 2 such products 4 promotion. aft comparison, i chose e followin pore minimising balm as i tink it suited mi more:

Heme - Skinpore Invisible Balm ($18.90)

tho it was v ex 4 a small tube, i stil wanted 2 buy and try it and c whether it's effective anot cos tis more impt lol. yest, i had applied e balm. i believed it worked! cos it had controlled my oil production and reduced my face shine e whole dae :) my pores oso became visibly smaller lol! so far, i tink tis e oni product tt works 4 my pores lol. hope 2c it maintains its standard as i continue usin it lol.

den, beside e open pore products, i saw mani masks! its e 1st time i saw e followin kind of mask:

YUFIT Face Shaper V-line Bra

There are 7 packs in 1 box. usual price is $35. now, promo price is $28! it claimed 2 gif mi a clear face line aft repeated n steady usage. e desired effect'l b achieved by 3-4x of intensive treatment a wk and maintained by 1-2x of aft-treatment a wk. i blived its a korean product as i saw mani korean words at e bk of e box. i tried 1 pack on Friday. i reli felt a slightli hot sensation as it burnt my fat lol. i put on 30 mins den removed n applied e remainin essence on my chin area. i hope 2 c my face gettin smaller aft i finished usin e 7 packs lol.

ok, i gona use another pack aft washin my face ltr! cya guys! nitez...

No comments:

Post a Comment