Monday, March 22, 2010

1st time attending my company's D&D~!!! Fish & Co. $1 Coupon~!!!

Last Saturday, i attended my company's D&D. it was at Orchid Country Club.

at 1st, i wanted 2 do facial at my fren's place in e aftnoon b4 goin there. but cos i took my own sweet time i ended up nv go haiz... den i understood she was unhappi. sorry, ger. den at e same time, i was oso fedup by my bf's digital cam cos i failed 2 close e batt cover :( i tot i had spoilt his cam. but nw, i noe it is stil ok. my bf had inserted e batt e rite way yest. he showed mi. haiz... 2 late nw. heng i stil managed 2 tk pix wif my collics at e ballroom. they had tagged mi in Facebook ;p

i got a nice collic who sent mi there n drove mi hm. he drove all e way from Jurong 2 my area in e evenin and den from my place bk 2 his hse. ooohh... if he was nt married, oth ppl will tink he wan 2 chase mi lol. i was surprised he bought mi a can of green tea when i got into his car! when we were waitin 4 e dinner 2 start, he oso helped mi 2 tk a glass of soft drink! oh, he so tk care of mi lol.

e dinner started at 7+, i tink. i nv looked at my watch. den, it ended around 12am. i nv won ani prize in e lucky draw :( i was hopin 2 win a tv tho i knew e chance was slim la lol. aniwae, my table had voted and chosen e winner correctly in e Sportsman/Sportswoman competition. e winner who is my fren had picked our card and we won a $10 John Little voucher each as follow:


below are e souvenirs i received:

1) Navy blue shoe bag


2) CD


GOODIE 1: Fish & Co. $1 Coupon~! Valid from 29 March 10 to 30 April 10~! Printout below:


GOODIE 2 (Same as GOODIE 1): http://twitpic.com/1a91pv

No comments:

Post a Comment