Thursday, June 24, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010 mania!

Although I’m a ger, I watch soccer matches. My bf said I oni see handsome guys la lol. I admitted that I admired Filippo Inzhagi and Beckham lol. I started 2 watch WC 8 yrs ago. I saw Brazil emerge as champion in 2002 and it was Germany’s turn in 2006. Tis yr, WC is held in South Africa. I guess that Argentina will win! With e unpredictable results of e matches so far, there is a chance that I’m rite lol.

So far, I had watched Algeria vs Slovenia and Argentina vs Korea Republic. It was oso my first time 2 place bet for soccer lol. I spent money 2 guess e score of e latter match. In e end, I lost but nvm cos I juz played 4 fun. I felt v excited while watchin. I even initially tot of goin 2 Mac 2 watch lol. As I dun subscribe cable tv, I watched it online in my laptop alone. Last time, I watched e Singapore Cup wif my mom b4. den I oso watched e Premier League b4. tts hw I noe Beckham lol. Nw, I tink Ronaldo Cristiano is sooo dashin lol. Recently, I saw him in e Giogio Armani pic ad. Although it was a black-and-white pic, his figure is awesome lol. No wonder sooooo mani women around e world like him lol. His gf is soooo lucky lol.

Who do u prefer 2 win WC tis yr? which team r u supporting? Do u support them cos of certain players that u fancy? Lol. I’ve a fren who supports Italy cos she likes Italians lol. My bf supports Brazil cos they r a gd team and won WC so mani tms b4. I hope I’ve e opportunity 2 watch Cristiano play cos I dun watch e 2.30am match as i nid 2 wake up earli 4 work 

Cristiano Ronaldo
Go go Argentina!!! Gd luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment