Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gathering with gd friends and shopping~!

tis week, i met 2 groups of frenz. 1 was my 2 sec sch gfs and e oth was my ex-collic.

on thurs, i went 2 J8 2 mit Jodie & Daphne. we decided to go Cafe Cartel 4 dinner. i was e 1st to rch so i took a seat somewhr 2 do my tuition stuff. b4 goin thr, i was workin at Pasir Ris. i nid 2 go thr once a mth. Daphne arrived nx. omg! she oso had short hair nw lol. wat a coincidence! she said she almost cant c mi lol. Jodie rched quite late so we went in without her. we chatted while we were eatin. Jodie told us more abt our ex-classmates as she had attended e class gatherin recently. i nv went cos i dun feel lk goin.  no motivation lol. Daphne is goin 2 China nx Mon le cos she gona work thr for 2 yrs. so gd! can b alone thr lol. den Jodie drove us hm.

A nice Hello Kitty hp accessory from Daphne~! She bought from Japan :>

On fri, i went out wif Xinling as i want 2 gif her a bdae treat. i tk mc tt dae cos i was lazy 2 go work lol. so we met at PS earlier than e tm we initially fixed. Xinling said my new hairstyle is beautiful and i look younger lol. we dined at Xinwang Cafe. heng we entered earli, cos it was a long queue outside when we were leavin. i gave her a hp accessory 4 her present too :) wonder whether she lk it anot. aft tt, she went 2 buy long wallet & handbag wif mi. i bought e 1st item at $9.90 oni cos i used my John Little $10 voucher which i won at e comp D&D - http://seli-nation.blogspot.com/2010/03/1st-time-attending-my-companys-d-fish.html. she's so sweet lol. she's oso v cute lol. y? cos she suggested we go 2 toilet 2 put my money in my new long wallet b4 goin 2 buy e bag lol. lastly, we ate some sushi b4 takin mrt bk.

My new long black wallet - Poccilini

My new beige Perllini handbag - $35.90

July is jus few days away!! u ppl hv ani plans? Boring July.... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment